Blogger Metal Indonesia

A New Logo For ORCI

hmm... this is the design made by corelDraw. this design is I make custom-built of my friends wishing renew logo of their community. a small community which accomodate all young man to coalesce to to develop its countryside become more go forward. this logo have picture enchain meaning a strong association. then in enchaining the have flag picture having a meaning of Indonesia state. under its there is brick picture meaning unity to develop their countryside become more go forward and is modern. nonetheless, above brick there are a couple of hand which of him there are star and moon, that is symbol that though develop area which go forward but have to remain to respect embraced religion and remain to bow to God. this logo isI make at the most 3 day. I very like with result of my masterpiece which is one this. because finally I can assist my friends with membership which I have.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 5, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply